To compliment and support Hackney Wicked, Hackney Council are pleased to announce that on the 29th July the southern end of Prince Edward Road will play host to street traders between 10am-4pm. These entrepreneurs will be given the opportunity to display and sell their goods in the heart of Hackney Wick on this exciting weekend.
We are pleased to announce the following traders:
– The official Hackney Wicked stall – selling the official merchandise for the weekends events and acting as a key information point the day. Do pop down and say hello!
– Rejuice – Cold pressed juices, made from surplus fruit and vegetables, based locally in Vittoria Wharf
– Posters, prints and art pieces from a local Hackney Wick business in Oslo House
– Magazines, photobooks, prints and handcrafted jewellery from a local Hackney Wick business in Oslo House
– Delicious Turkish/ Mexican fusion food and a Bagel Stall